St. George's Parish Hall, renovated in 2007, is available for private parties and outside events. Smaller spaces elsewhere in the building are available for meetings and classes -- contact the Parish Office at 973-762-1319 to inquire about available dates for your event or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foyer and main room divided by French doors which may be opened. Both rooms have air conditioning.
- Capacity with tables is 150; auditorium or standing room is 300.
- Kitchen adjoining foyer.
- Stage at one end of main room.
- Two restrooms by entrance; one is handicapped accessible.
- Two additional restrooms are up a few stairs from the stage
- Handicapped accessible ramps from parking lot to entrance.
Requirements, Donations & Deposit*
- Proof of insurance (provided by caterer)*
- Donation (private parties $850.00)*
- Maintenance-Security Fee ($200.00)*
- OPTIONAL-Room setup/Clean up Service Fee ($200.00)
- Refundable damage deposit ($250.00)*
*These may be subject to change.
The Parish Hall seen from the foyer (door to kitchen is at left):
The main room of the Parish Hall, seen from the stage: