Come for a gala preview of St. George’s Merry Marketplace! Enjoy wine and cheese and fellowship, a live auction (with auctioneer Ulysses Grant Dietz), and a silent auction. Shop for antiques and vintage collectibles, Christmas wares, hand-made items from parishioners and other gifts. Tickets $25 per person.
For tickets, see or call Page Bigelow, 973-762-8913, or send a check to the church and tickets will be held for you at the door. Checks should be made out to St. George’s Episcopal Church and clearly marked “Merry-Marketplace Preview Party”.
Don’t forget to come back on Saturday when we will also have open:
- The Cookie Jar
- The Kids Area
- Gregory Benjamin -- award-winning preserves and marmalade
- Remy’s Gems – hand crafted jewelry and accessories for women and children
- Made with Clay -- hand-thrown stoneware and jewelry
- Sweet Nothings – assorted confections and chocolates, hostess gifts and stocking stuffers
- Arnge – colorful pillows, all made in New Jersey
- JoJo’s Bags and Things -- new and vintage handbags, jewelry and accessories
- Liz Casciano -- hand knit accessories for everyone
- Sarah-Kate’s Fabulous Flags – festive flag banners
- Jane’s Christmas Stockings